Aaaaaggggghhhhh!!!
Oh God.. Dear God.. The one I love above all. I know it's very rude of me for questioning you. I just gotta ask you this:
Why can't I just have those heavily-gorgeous-and-lush guitarists or at least someguy who plays in a band with cool attitudes and nice personalities?! Why?!
I know.. I am so ungrateful. I know that a guy liking me is good enough for me. But I would feel a lot better klo yg medekatein gw tuh cowo gitaris ganteng baek hati normal bersih bermata indah dengan senyum super tulus.
Sekarang? Wadoooh... Gw bingung neh.
Indulged in dangerously dosage of Lee Gaze and strangely cured out of confusion and hollowness by freaky funky sounds of Primus, this pathetic ungrateful whining Ms. I-Think-I-Know-It-All is off.
Bye now!
P.S. Good Almighty God, I want a guitarist! Now!
P.P.S. Yeah, I know I'm not supposed to say that. But I'm devastated God knows how bad it is.
1 comment:
Hm... actually...
Cowo kayak gitu ga ada dude... I mean, nice-looking-gorgeous-Mr.Perfect-type-non-alcoholic-and-not-sex-maniac-with-a-good-sense-of-humour-plus-good-personality man just don't exist. They do exist but in a very very very (and I emphasize it more, VERY) small dosage of men in this world.
You have to sacrifice either one. The one with nice looks but not so good personality or nice personality with just ordinary looks.
Post a Comment