Dan bgitulah..
The way we talked the night before wasn't getting us anywhere.
We kept talking the same thing over and over again.
And eventhough you said that you understood and everything's allright,
and eventhough I said that I trusted you and I apologized,
I felt that neither of us got a satisfying answer.
Am I right? Or am I not?
So let me recount every story I've got to tell if you're still not satisfied.
I did not intend to scare you, that's for sure.
The way I reacted during the last days was stupid and merely emotional.
It was because a month still is a long time for me,
eventhough you can pass it and be amaze of how fast time goes by.
You got that? It's a hell of a long time for me.
I don't expect you to feel the same way (I know you won't..)
and I won't beg you to come here sooner
but at least please understand that this is really hard for me.
God, here I am crying again..
This uneasiness I felt made me really sad so maybe that's why I scared you
because I don't want you to see me sad.
You see, it's easier to vent your emotion through anger.
Yes, it was foolish though.. I plead guilty..
I am trully sorry.
Okay, so maybe this will take a few days for me to cope
and I assure you that a week from now, at the latest,
I won't be such a cry-baby anymore.
I can't be certain that I'll succeed though
but at least appreciate me for trying, okay?
One more thing, about me not trusting you,
remember when we weren't hooked up yet?
And you said that you were not sure about us
because you thought I was better off with someone else?
Yes, that was when I felt what you feel right now.
I know this is different now because we already got each other
..it's just that..
..I don't know..
I think I just have to trust you.
You might say that I shouldn't sweat it.
But I want to,
or we'll always have go through this hellish situation again.
Ya bgitulah..
-our favourite sentence-
No comments:
Post a Comment