huhuhuhahahaha..
Setelah melalui asap yg disemprot berkali2, monitor yg acakadut, dan kesumbangan suara, selembar cepeban mendarat kembali ke tangan saya. Terimakasih terimakasih..
Terimakasih juga kepada seorang pegawai Starbucks Ciwalk yg agak terlalu ramah sama gw malam ini. Hehehe.. Udah lama rasanya ga di'ramah'in cowo yg menurut gw sndiri cukup pantas di'ramah'in balik. =p I do hope he would be as nice as he is tonight when someday he'll see me with my everyday t-shirts and jeans and no make-up. hehehehe.. lalalala
Eh eh..
Gw baru saja melakukan suatu hal yg mungkin akan dianggap freak. Gw ngeadd sebongkah masa lalunya masa lalu seseorg. Hahahaha.. Oh well, who cares if I really look freaky anyway? Maybe this sudden burst of madness will turn out to be fun..
1 comment:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)
Post a Comment