January 21, 2005

Next Thing You Know You Already Faced The Ground

bwt Ratih; yg menemukan surga kecilnya setelah berkali2 nyium tanah

Funny..

Temen gw seneng bgt bisa nonton ama kecengannya. Emang sih it's not a date (soalnya ga duaan doang), tapi tmen gw udah seneng kecengannya mo nonton ama dia tanpa janji sblmnya. Pulang nonton, temen gw ngarep2 cemas kecengannya mo ngesms dia. Karna sampe rada malem blm dismsin juga, temen gw lama2 jadi pesimis. Pas banget stlah gw bilang dia harus optimis, datanglah sms dari sang idaman ngucapin makasih for a great day with a nice company.

Siapa sih yang ga seneng digituin kecengannya? I really had a good feeling that everything was gonna be alright and that my friend would really had a good time with her wonder-boy. But hey..next thing I know - or from what I could tell - she already faced the ground from flying high the next day. Temen gw ngrasa peluang dia ama ni cowo kecil bangeud apalagi karna ni cowo ga hanya deket ama temen gw tapi juga cewe lain yang temennya temen gw ini. Temen gw ngrasa ni cowo lebih suka cewe satu lagi ketimbang dia.

I was/am surprised by how common this 'event' to occur when you're starting to 'fly' for someone. Satu hari kamu ngelayaaang banget, besoknya kamu udah jatoh nimpa tanah karna terbang ketinggian. Hari ini seneng, besok tiba2 sedih. Well I guess that's what we get when we fall in love. Yaps, memang temen gw jatoh karna pikirannya sendiri, bukan karna ni cowo ngelakuin sesuatu yg bikin temen gw jatoh. What I mean 'jatoh' tuh tiba2 down atas sesuatu baik yg masuk akal atau engga, akibat perbuatan object of affection, org lain atau diri sendiri.

Jadi buat apa dong jatuh cinta klo nanti2nya kita bener2 ngrasa sakitnya jatoh?

Heheh.. yeah I know. I've been there so many times and I know you, yes you reading this blog have been there so many times too. It's not nice to face the ground yet we still fly, right? We flew and we fell hard on the ground yet we still take the risk of flying and falling. Semua orang akan kembali jatuh cinta walau telah berkali2 sakit hati. But why??

Well.. maybe because we know it's worth risk-taking. Or maybe there's a natural masochist inside each of us, who knows? Or maybe..because we believe that the next time we fall, we'll land on heaven. ;) *lol* I really don't know for sure what your reason is, in fact I don't know mine! Apalagi alasan orang lain.. Ya ndak? One thing for sure, we fall in love again because we have faith in something. Whatever that something is. If we don't have the faith, why would we even bother to try again, right?

For whatever reasons, it doesn't matter anyway. What matters is that you enjoy your flight and of course survive, the rough or even better, the nice landing. So have a nice flight dan jangan lupa pasang seat-belt. Oh and do remember; you can always fly again after you fell. ;)

2 comments:

takestwototango said...

hi ay..
quoting "The Mirror has 2 Faces"

: "Why do we keep falling in love even though we might end up hurting?" *Kira2 gitu deh*

"Because, when we find the one that actually fit us,it feels fucking great."

and i totally agree to that saying..hehe..:)

Anonymous said...

"kamu adalah apah yang kamu pikirkan !"

kalo kamu pikir pantas buat jatuh cinta then u r falling in luvs. tapi kalo kmu pikir "DIA" ga cocok buat kamu berarti "DIA" dipastikan ga cocok dgn kamu ;) ..


-RymNZ-