Heheheheheh..
Iya, gw lg baek ama ramah nih. Smwa org yg ga gw kenal, gw kenal biasa2 aja ampe yg kenal deket ama gw, gw ramahin super ekstra. Ntah knapa.. Apa karena gw seneng akhirnya pny kegiatan lg ya stlah lama ga ada kerjaan? Hm, I don't think so. Karna gw malesnya setengah idup pas bangun pagi en milih baju bwt kuliah. Jadi ga mungkin gitu euy gw seneng karna gw kuliah. Heuheuheu..
Jadi jadi.. Gw seneng karna gw ktmu lg ama banyak orang!!
Huh? That still doesn't make sense to myself. Kyk slama ini hidup gw ga ktmu bnyk orang ajah. Aduh.. apa ya..? Ya intinya gw lagi baek en lagi ramah and it's a helluva good thing and I'm feeling great!!!! Jarang2 nih gw super ramah en super baek. Biasanya gw diem en cuek sama org yg ga gitu kenal, apalagi yg ga kenal! Tapi hari ini gw asik2 aja ngobrol ama org yg baru gw kenal, pede lg ikut2an ngobrol, walow yah.. agak aneh jg sih....
Hmmm.. Tadinya pgn cerita soal Kerempeng Chubby. Tapi maleus ah.. Soalnya rada ngeganggu aura2 kebahagiaan gw so I ain't gonna talk about it. Yuks ah!! Sgini dulu =)
1 comment:
Hello,
I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here chocmint.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Scientific Research displays that about 50% of all United States grownups are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.
About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.
Post a Comment