Now..you finally find your own fluffy cloud. Good. But please be reminded this; your cloud will only lasts for some period of time. Then you will have to survive the sky yourself.
Sometimes you'll experience the thrill of wind rushing by and take you up to seventh heaven. It's exciting, yes I know. Just make sure that you won't run out of oxygen due to the air pressure.
The sky won't provide you eternal sunshine either. It's nice to know (and have faith) that there will be sunny bright blue carpet along the way. But rain and thunder have minds of their own and they won't ask for permission to greet you occasionally. Or maybe all the time, if you have some different electrostatic with one of them (*sigh*, opposite do attracts).
How about safe landing? Well.. I don't have enough experience in that area. Perhaps I could only tell you this; before you ever burn your wings, you better land immediately if you never like the idea of free fall. It'll take a long time to ever fly again.
Safe trip, dear.
No comments:
Post a Comment