Unlike any given Saturday, my two uncles and my aunt came and gave my father the inheritance of my deceased aunt. Then the elder uncle told my dad something I have never guessed in my entire life; that he saw my deceased grandfather (their father) everytime he prayed for these past two weeks. He took it as a sign that he must do something about the remaining inheritance. He told the story with visual detail and I think I was the only family member who was surprised to hear that. Though my mother had once said to me that my father could see 'things' we couldn't see, I didn't thought other relatives would have the same ability.
Anyway, the conversation carried on to our family-tree. This uncle of mine, the elder one, seemed to have tracking down our family root since his retirement. He does a good job on that. He is tracking the family root down into ... mmm ... the age of dynasties in Indonesia. He also pointed out some royal name and I got a hint that maybe - just maybe - we actually have a Javanese noble bloodline. Wow.. This is a huge discovery!
But anyway, I honestly don't have the feature of a royal bloodline child, nor even my relatives in the same generation. Noble bloodline people usually have this air of arrogance and beauty and their physical characteristics show this. That's why I'm so surprised! In fact, we have these down-to-earth common people look, which is more interesting to me. That would mean we're a bunch of paradoxes, don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment