January 5, 2008

january 5th

It's my birthday!
YAY!
Yes, it is!

Mom tried to wake me up and congratulate me by kissing my eye when she was going out to go to Bogor. Dad tried to wake me up and congratulate me by snuffing my cheeks and pinching my nose. And after a while, I was finally awaken.

My oh my, there was a lot of short messages in my cellphone wishing me the best. Thank yous, so I replied. Why, there are only few who wished me luck in love life. Even my ex only wish me in career life, he didn't mention love life. Am I going to be single again this year? Oh woe is me.. But anyhow it's not a matter of life and death.

Before lunch, I went to the police station to make a new driving license. Thanks Dad, it is a really good practical gift, I'll use it more than any gifts I'll receive. =p Then Ay-chan and Bowo from my beloved Apres! gave me a cute stuffed crocodile. I was tempted to name it after my ex, but then again, I wouldn't want to have him in my room, hugged and about. And when I told my dad, he kinda resented it. He said that if I named the stuffed crocodile after my ex, that would mean the name is still stuck in my head and memory. Well I successfully assured him that it was a joke and - honestly - stuck or not, he doesn't have any control of my head and memory.

Oh dear. What a coincidence, as I'm writing this post my ex has just logged on to Yahoo! Messenger. Oh let him be, dear me..

Aside from new driving license and stuffed animal, I got myself a gift. I successfully held back every emotional thing that would go out of my mouth and eyes which may create the possibility of regret, guilt and pity. Anyway, such a pity also that I wasn't patient enough then for something which in long-term would result a lot of loss in my side.

-english pabalatak yeah?-

No comments: