So far I've bought myself a nice new bag, a lipstick with a sexy color, loads of chocolates to give away, Dark Horse comics, body sprays for my Saturday-day-out beloved girlfriends, Emma on DVD (yay!) and um.. I think that's just about it. I've seen the Michigan State University and its trees that are starting to change colors beautifully. I couldn't complain because that would be inappropriate and I've always loved traveling (since Korea, that is =p). But everytime I'm alone, my mind wanders and I don't feel like making the best out of this trip. Not only that, but it's easy to drift away into post-breakup mood.
Oh, and I just have the strangest dream this morning. I met Akihisa and Naret in my dream and guess what, I also met and actually had a decent and fun conversation with my ex's recent girlfriend. It's totally weird. But I'm glad I had those kind of dreams tho' - for no reason at all. And I'm no where near to fulfill this autumn-fling romantic fantasy. I am sure that there are a lot of attractive and lover-potential guys in East Lansing, thanks to MSU, but unfortunately we don't share the same place to hang around. =( Tomorrow, though, I'm planning to watch MSU parade (I haven't seen a parade in my entire life before! GASP!) so maybe I could afford some window-shopping. ;p Oh may God bless me.
No comments:
Post a Comment