October 21, 2007

just before i forgot..

Before I went off to sleep last night, I spent my time wandering about my ideal guy would be. There is always this pattern which I hadn't really grasp it yet and now I know.

First of all, I always like it when a guy could make me laugh - the laugh-till-my-stomach-hurts laugh - and have fun together (or have fun watching me have fun by myself =p). And.. with that charming humor, I need him to be wise in life; wise enough for me to want to hear it and not thinking him as a wise-ass. But I still need him to value my opinion, and that would probably mean both me and him must have similar way of thinking.

Well.. Anyway, I thought it's important for me to remember that but I may not need it now. Why ever not I need it right now? I don't have any candidates yet, and it's tiring to try and find these qualities within my male friends.

No comments: