October 7, 2007

a little something in between

Greetings from Singapore's Changi International Airport!

I am now in the transit lounge waiting for the next flight while having breakfast. It breaks my heart that me and my mother couldn't fast today (yea rite!) because it'll be an exhausting trip and we need all the food and drinks to survive. =p It's 2.25 AM Singapore time right now and we've just checked out from the airport's transit hotel.

Speaking of which, I made a blunder regarding the hotel's check-in time. I've mistakenly assumed that I could check-in 15 minutes after the time I want the room booked (at 8.00 PM) at the latest. But actually..they'd only wait for 60 minutes after my arrival time which was at 4.00 PM. Yyyeeaahh.. So they had to give away my room and gave me one that doesn't have the TV and colder than the room I've booked. But that's okay, no big deal anyway - at least we had somewhere to sleep and take shower.

Because of this mistake, we were worried to check-out late and get another 'penalty' again. Thus, we woke up and checked-out earlier just in case. And my head is itchy and overexcess of oil so because I can't wash my hair so as not to catch a cold. But that's beside the point..

Overall, Changi is verryyy verryyy huuuggeee it's like its own city by itself. I could spend more than one day exploring the airport. I wish I have as much time in my hand right now.. Anyway, my hot chocolate is waiting and I think Mom is trying to get me to drink it before it's cold. Goodbye for now, dear blog. I wish I could transfer some pictures into the free internet computer, but that couldn't be possible.. =(

No comments: