October 5, 2007

here comes the next plane..

I'm going to USA tomorrow and my mother's a bit panic because it's her first time traveling toward outside South East Asia region. I myself am a bit careless because I personally think that overworrying diminishes the enjoyment of traveling. This different attitude between me, her, and Dad (which is the same side as Mom) creates a tinge of tension, which is bad for the atmosphere.

That, and because I won't be home for this year Eid are maybe the reasons why I feel like crying. But maybe there is another reason too.. Me and my ex have exchanged the standard greeting - "Minal Aidin Wal Faizin" (that roughly means "Please forgive me, body and soul, for every mistake I've done") and I felt relieved beyond prediction because that what I've been wanting to say since a month ago. Whoa.. Imagine that, a month of meaning to say that you're sorry and while waiting for the appropriate moment, you only have the courage to express the regret only by action.

Anyway.. it seems that this post is going to a rather sentimental mood. I think I have to stop.

Oh, I forgot to write something! I got a vaccine today so that I would be able to handle the cold from the autumn weather. Wish me not getting cold or sick on this holiday. =p

No comments: