Yes, I am now safely tucked away in the daily reality called Bandung. And I'm cheating on the jet lag and the preparation for my graduation. I am so sleepy at the right time, but unfortunately the right time is actually has to be spent for preparing the graduation dress, the shoes, the arrangements, and whatnots. And I am sleepy now..
But before I go to bed, I'd love to write out what my thought has brought me to today. I found out that living without expecting that someone will be always by your side (e.g.: a boyfriend, true eternal best friend, any close familial relative, etc.), without someone whom you feel you have social and intimate obligation to, and without adding or degrading value and meaning of what people do to you is a blessed and freer living. And my word, perception is the most delicate thing ever in human relation and it could make our eyes blind, near-sighted or far-sighted.
Bye bye now.. Pictures will come soon. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment